Realtor, Licensed in MD, VA & DC
Buying or selling a home doesn't have to be a headache... Join me and my team for a better real estate experience! Almost 100% of my business is based on referrals from real clients that felt great about their transactions. My team is on top of the local market - we pride ourselves on helping our clients find a home and neighborhood that matches their lifestyle. Make us prove to you how much FUN real estate can be!
My entire career has allowed me to work directly with people. One of my biggest strengths is understanding the unique needs and wants of my clients. I work with clients from all backgrounds and am able to balance all the complexities of each situation - such as the market conditions, budgets, family needs and time constraints.
Working in human resources for 13 years gave me the core "people skills" needed for a career in real estate. From this I leveraged organizational, communication and management skills to create an event planning business.
I have moved several times in my life, including relocating to Silver Spring, MD from California, where I currently live with my family. I have learned the many different personalities of the DC Metro neighborhoods. And as a wife and a mother I understand buying and selling homes when families are involved.
When I'm not working, you'll find me with my husband, Paul, and kids, Griffin, Jack and Amy. My oldest son, Griffin, is a chef at the Downtown Marriott Marquis. Jack is a Georgetown Prep graduate and currently a junior at Miami of Ohio where he is an English Major, Member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon and plays Rugby. Amy is a Sophomore at Rollins College, a member of Chi Omega and plays Center Defense on the soccer Team – “Go Tars”. Like all working moms, I look forward to a bit of quiet time. When this happens I'm likely to relax with a good book and a glass of wine. I also love to travel with my family, and our recent trips include Macchu Picchu, Peru, Whistler, British Columbia, Spain, Italy, France and Lake Winnipesaukee, NH.
- Top 30 Agents of Long & Foster in D.C., MD, and VA every year
- Over 18 years experience as a professional real estate agent
- Independent contractor for largest real estate broker in the Washington, D.C.
- Long and Foster Rookie of the year 2001
- Long & Foster's Top 100 List, 2006-2018
- Long & Foster's Hall of Fame Member
- Long & Foster's Masters Club Member
- Long & Foster's Founders Club Member
- Top Producer, Greater Capital Association of Realtors, 2002-2018
- Certified Buyers and Sellers Representative designation
- Nationwide Network of Top Realtors member
- Training for Long & Foster Top Agents
- Lifetime Member of Long & Foster Gold Team